Sylvia
(source: Aronica, J. 2011)

This post marks my entry into the blogging world, where I am becoming one of more than 152 million blogs (Pingdom, 2011). Despite not having previously maintained my own blog, I have become familiar with blogs, using them to connect to people and their interests across the world. My interest and dependence on blogs has grown and I now use 'bloglovin' to collect posts from the some 91 blogs which I follow. These blogs range from 'diys' to friend's photography blogs, with the internet containing everything from news, discussions and personal daily reflections.

My blog is an educational blog which I will use to communicate and reflect on my learning throughout the course Managing e-Learning. I hope to experiment with the use of blogs in a classroom environment to aid learning, so I may use them as a tool in my future classrooms.

References:

Aronica, J. (2011). 41 Awesome Blog Post Ideas for Your Company Blog. Retrieved November 1, 2011, from One Forty: http://oneforty.com/blog/41-awesome-blog-post-ideas-for-your-company-blog/

Pingdom. (2011). Internet 2010 by Numbers. Retrieved November 1, 2011, from pingdom: http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/01/12/internet-2010-in-numbers/
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment